I have been tagged!
Yes, by our adventurous SL blogger friend Eppie Hock of Eppie's Corner ! *smiles
She tagged me so that I would provide you 8 interesting things about me! lol!
Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My eight random facts:
1. I love a little of everything: music, art, culture, technology, movies, crafts, etc (when time allows).
2. I love learning. I know this is a broad statement, but I didn't want to bore you with the details for right now. lol!
3. I tend to support the underdog......perhaps it is because I have been one, and overcome them inspite what predictions and odds are. This made me think of the weather....you know, I just may cheer good old sunshine on if the weatherman predicted a 70 percent chance of rain. giggles
4. I love the experience of meeting really great down to earth (excuse the pun) people in SL from all over the world.
5. I appreciate the people who have encouraged me to follow my dream....but I suppose I should also thank the nay sayers (but not as much) because theyindirectly inspired me to meet my expectation and exceed theirs. *smiles.
6. I love the simple things. I know that this will mean different things to different people.
7. I love the classic black and white movies and actors (The Charlie Chan, Bowery Boys, Bette Davis, Dracula, Sherlock Holmes, Frankenstien, Werewolves, Mummies, Abbott and Costello, Dean and Jerry, Mae West, Bella Lagosi, Lon Chaney, Price, Plummer, Lee).
8. I love comedy....most of it anyway.
So there. Maybe there is something interesting in this post about me! *smile
I am going to tag: Rafael, Cherry Tokyo, Auberginefleur, Brangus Weir,dandellion, Cap'n Zori Fancypants, Skusting Dagger, Roxette Wise